Please note that we are based in the United States of America. As such, any personal information you provide us with or is collected by us as detailed below is transferred to and processed by us in the United States of America (or other countries). By registering or subscribing to the Services, you agree to this transfer and processing.
A. INFORMATION FOOTSII COLLECTS
1) Information You Provide. When you register or subscribe to any of our Services, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, birth date, photographs, email address, password, phone number, including mobile phone number, billing information, credit card information, and other contact or demographic information you provide. We also collect other profile data such as your personal interests and background, gender, age and physical characteristics and any content or other communications you provide or make in connection with your use of the Services. We automatically receive your geographical location when you use the Service. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services.
2) Information Automatically Collected. When you access our Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website, such as your IP address, your location, browser type, Internet service provider, platform type, the site from which you came and the site to which you are going when you leave our website, date and time stamp and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account. When you access our Services using a mobile device, we may receive or collect your mobile device ID (often referred to as UDID), mobile carrier, device manufacturer and phone number. We also collect information about your usage of, and activity on, our Services. We may associate information we automatically collect with your personal information. We and service providers acting on our behalf, such as Flurry Analytics, use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer our Services, to gather demographic information about our user base and to deliver you a more personalized experience.
4) Third Party Advertisers. Any advertisers and advertising networks (which include third party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors and research firms) that serve ads or provide offers to our users, on our Services or on sites other than our websites, may also use their own cookies, web beacons, pixels and other tracking technologies. Such tracking technologies are governed by the privacy policies of the entities placing the ads, and are not subject to this Policy. You can visit networkadvertising.org to see a list of advertising networks that typically serve these kinds of ads and to exercise your choice for those advertising networks. We do not control these advertisers or advertising networks or any other third parties whose websites may be linked from our Services or their practices. We recommend that your review the privacy statements of all third-party websites you visit.
B. INFORMATION COLLECTED AND USED BY FOOTSII
Footsii collects User submitted information such as name, location, photograph, email address, and age at the time logon. Footsii also collects other profile data including but not limited to: personal interests, gender, age, and geographical location. Footsii also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, location, profile information, aggregate User data, cookie information, and browser type, from Users. This data is used to manage the app and website, prevent click fraud, track usage and improve the Services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to Users. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purpose.
1) comply with legal process or other legal requirements of any governmental authority
2) protect and defend the rights or property of Footsii
4) protect the interests of Users of the Services (other than you) or any other person
5) operate or conduct maintenance and repair of the Services or equipment as authorized by law
We use the personal information we collect for purposes described in this Policy or disclosed to you on or in connection with our Services. Ways we may use information about you include:
1) to operate, provide, maintain, develop, deliver, protect and improve our Services, products, applications, content and advertising and develop new products and services;
2) to maintain and administer your Footsii account;
3) to maintain and display your Footsii profile;
4) to respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
5) to detect and prevent abusive, fraudulent, malicious or potentially illegal activities, and to protect the rights, safety or property of Footsii or our users;
7) to keep you posted on our latest product or service announcements, software updates, security alerts and any technical notices;
8) to communicate with you about new contests, promotions and rewards, upcoming events and other news about products and services offered by Footsii and our selected partners;
9) to provide you with confirmation of purchases, invoices, support and administrative messages or notice about changes to our terms, conditions or policies;
10) to administer any contests or promotions;
11) to perform other functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection; and
12) to link or combine information about you with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
13) Footsii may store and process personal information in the United States and other countries.
C. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
Our Services allow you to share information about yourself with other individuals and other companies. Consider your own privacy and personal safety when sharing your information with anyone. Please review our Online Dating Safety Tips for tips. Also, when sharing information about others please consider their safety and privacy and get their consent for that sharing.
We do not share your personal information with third parties other than as follows:
1) with your consent; for example, when you agree to our sharing your information with other third parties for their own marketing purposes subject to their separate privacy policies;
3) in connection with any merger, sale of company assets, reorganization, financing, change of control or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company or third party or in the event of bankruptcy; and
4) with third party vendors, consultants and other service providers that perform services on our behalf, in order to carry out their work for us.
5) We may also share information with others in an aggregated form that does not directly identify you.
D. SHARING LOCATION
Your location data is shared with other users of our mobile application and/or web site when you log in to our system as a registered user. You will be visible to others with your picture plotted on a Map on the same location we collected from your device or browser. You could optionally access our application without logging in or registering with us in which case you and your location will be hidden from others. You could also turn off the location service for our application either from the location settings on your mobile device and/or from a setting provided in the application which is typically under Profile settings of the app. Turning either of these settings off will show you in a generic location (Usually in middle of an ocean) regardless of your logged in status and actual location.
1) Communications from Us. You can opt out of receiving promotional messages from us such as emails, text messages and telephone calls by visiting the "settings" page of your account. If you opt out of our promotional communications, we may still send you non-promotional messages about your account or our ongoing business relations.
3) Advertising. Some advertising networks that display ads through our Services, or to our users on other sites, may be members of the National Advertising Initiative. To learn how to opt out of advertising targeting from its members visit networkadvertising.org.
4) Access to Your Information. You may access and change your contact preferences and your information by visiting the "Profile" and "settings" sections of your account or by writing to us at the address provided below.
G. IN THE EVENT OF MERGER, SALE, OR BANKRUPTCY
In the event that Footsii is acquired by or merged with a third party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information we have collected from our Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control. In the unlikely event of our bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, or assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors' rights generally, we may not be able to control how your personal information is treated, transferred, or used.
H. SPECIAL NOTE TO INTERNATIONAL USERS
Footsii takes reasonable measures to help protect your personal information in an effort to prevent loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Our “Block” and “Report” built in functionality enables users to block and report profiles that are in violation of this security policy.
J. PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18
Persons under the age of 18 are not eligible to use our Services. Footsii does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information or non-personally-identifiable information on the mobile app or site from persons under 18 years of age, and no part of the app or site is directed to persons under 18. If you are under 18 years of age, then please do not use or access the app or site or the Services at any time or in any manner. If Footsii learns that personally identifiable information of persons under 18 years of age has been collected on the app or site, then Footsii will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
K. UPDATES TO THIS POLICY
We reserve the right to modify this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the "Last Revision" date below and will post the updated Policy on this page.
L. CONTACTING FOOTSII
M. LAST REVISION DATE